Building A House of Worship Shows You How to Build a Music Ministry That is Designed to Glorify God.
“Building A House of Worship” was written for the worship leader who wants to experience the presence of God in their worship service. I believe that through some very practical steps it is possible to experience great things during a worship service. This is why I wrote this book.
As a music minister you should want a worship experience that is exciting, energetic, spiritual. I want to you to consider these questions. Are you using your fullest potential when using the gifts and abilities God has given you?
- Do you want to better serve and build a unified community of worshipers?
- Do you want to know how to increase the overall effectiveness of your ministry?
The answers to these questions are found in this book written specifically for worship leaders.
Below you will find detailed instruction on you can get your copy of this vital information.
The information in this book will show you…
- How worship should be in the church
- What is missing in many worship services
- And how you can effectively minister to the people you serve
“Building a house of worship” is a breath of fresh air. If you need to focus your worship team, or get some inspiration toward building one then this is for you. Loads of good ideas whether you’re just starting out, or you’ve been on the road a a while. And all the glory goes to God, which is a sure indicator that this book is for Him.
— Martin Barrett
Building a House of Worship is for anyone involved in a music ministry.
Through many Biblical references, you will discover what God earnestly desires for His people. You will learn about the various people involved in building of building Solomon’s Temple. Though this story you will learn the four major step required in your music ministry. The best part is when the story culminates in perhaps one of the most beautiful examples of the power of God. It is a time when everyone involved is directed toward the same goal of worshiping God. It is truly an amazing story.
By examining four major components in a building project, this book will show you practical ways from the Bible how to improve your ministry.
Here are just some of the methods, tools, tips & techniques this book will teach you:
- Create a solid plan for your music ministry.
- Arrange songs in ways that will improve the “flow” in your service.
- Use special techniques to alleviate the “Chinese Water Torture”.
- Develop your personal attitude toward worship.
- Build on a solid foundation that will make your ministry more effective.
- Implement different activities in your worship service for a more fuller experience.
- Improve your skill level so that you are better in your ministry.
- Use various tools to help teach your congregation new songs.
- Balance your natural ability with your spiritual gifts.
- Uncover God’s special plan and purpose specifically for you.
I am still in the process of building the foundation of my House of Worship but as the Lord opens more and more doors for me to serve Him in my local church I am much more confident of my plan to bring myself and my congregation into His presence for worship. The book is easy to read and understand and will prove to be a valuable and vital asset to me as I grow and seek.
Building a House of Worship contains information to help you improve you music ministry. Here is the book’s Table of Contents. This will give you and overview of what you will learn to help your ministry.
Table of Contents
Why I Wrote It
- Worship Is an Experience
- It Begins With a Vision
- Worship is Directed By God for God
- How You Can Benefit
The Four Phases of Building and How They Relate to Your Ministry
- You Need a Blueprint
- The Solid Foundation
- Build the Building
- Move Into the House.
- The Tabernacle
- Solomon’s Temple
- Jesus is the Temple
- The Believer -The Temple of The Holy Spirit
God Has a Plan – Phase One Preparing Blueprint for success.
- Are You a Spiritual Worship Leader?
- Understand That You are a Spiritual Worship Leader
- Spiritual Worship Leader Defined…
- God’s Calling…
- God Given Capacity
- Natural Ability — the tools God uses to glorify Him
- Spiritual Gifts — the method He uses to execute His purpose
- God Given Responsibility
- To Serve a Specific Group of People
- Directing This Group of People Toward God’s Plan
- To Bring Glory to God
Building on a Strong Foundation – Phase Two
- Five Key Elements of Worship
- Adoration in Prayer
Confession in Prayer
Thanksgiving in Prayer.
Supplication in Prayer
- Bringing It All Together
- Why the Foundation Is So Important.
- It Starts With a Relationship.
- God Is Love
- God Gives You Grace
- God Give You A Hope For The Future
Build the Building – Phase Three – Tools and Materials and Techniques
- Techniques Are the Tools For Better Worship
- Ideas You Can Use to Keep Your Worship Service Fresh.
- Materials to Help Teach Songs to the Church
- Different Group Configurations
- Hindrances to Worship
- One Final Word Regarding Techniques
Move Into The House – Phase Four
- Putting It All Together
- Be a Model Worshiper
- Who Is The Audience You Serve?
- Usher People to the Kingdom
You can’t lose with This 100%, ironclad, money-back guarantee
It is my desire to provide relevant and useful information to help you in your music ministry. To insure that there is no risk to you here’s what you’ll get. I am confident that you will find this information of great value and inspiration. If you decide to order – and I believe you will, once you see how genuinely informative, useful and valuable “Building a House of Worship” proves to be for your ministry. And, as is the policy of all the products I sell, this book carries an unconditional, one year money-back guarantee. If this information is not everything that I told you and if you are not in fact overly satisfied, you will receive every cent of your money back, no questions asked. You can’t lose. Any risk is mine. This is a win-win situation for you.
I have only recently purchased “Building A House of Worship”, and will take this opportunity to thank you, John for sharing such insightful thoughts on worshiping our Lord Jesus. Everyone can learn to worship more effectively by the acquisition of this resource. Start living in the house!!!
So what are you waiting for?
The next move is up to you. You and I both know that if you’ve read this far in the letter, you are seriously interested in improving your music ministry. All that’s left to do now is take action.
This book is in pdf format and you will need Adobe Reader to view its contents. If you do not have this program you can easily download and install this free software.
I was looking for a book to help me in my music ministry (Gods)to further my music to glorify God in all that he has given me I believe that the book written by John Pape Building a house of worship is anointed by God thanks for listening to God to write it, I will use it to increase my relationship to Christ, Thank You
Now is the time to use your fullest potential in your ministry, better serve those you minister and improve the effectiveness of your music ministry. This book the “Building a House of Worship” is a big step, I am sure you will find it well worth the investment.in your order.